Experience 636 acres of natural Florida at Otter Springs Park & Campground.
Our centerpiece, Otter Springs, is a second magnitude natural spring with an average temperature of 73 degrees and a flow of 10 million gallons of sparkling pure water daily. The spring creates a large clear pool and stream, which flows into the nearby Suwannee River.
The serene setting is perfect for fishing, bird watching, hiking and other outdoor activities.
And when you want a little bit of both indoor comfort and outdoor beauty, relax at a poolside table or swim laps in our enclosed pool pavilion.
Otter Springs Park & Campground provides a perfect base camp to explore Florida's Nature Coast, a nine-county stretch along the gulf that offers unique recreational and cultural adventures in an unspoiled environment.
|Current News - Changes Frequently - Check Back Often
Placing the mouse cursor in the box will stop the scrolling
ForVets at Otter Springs
Park and Campground
A Non Profit 501 (c ) 3
Federal Tax Exempt Charitable Organization
Together we can make a differance in the lives of those who sacrificed so much for us.
Wednesday, November 11th: Veterans Day Parade will be held in Bell.
Saturday, November 14th: Model Planes will be flown from Otter Springs field. Come enjoy the fun. For more details, contact Debbie Destin at (352) 463-0800
Please NO Fireworks in Campground except sparklers!
Gift Cards are Available
Can not Be used in The Park Store
At the Campground Office
$10 ~ $15 ~ $25 ~ $50 ~ $75 ~ $100
Stilt House $85.00 a night - Sleeps 8
Cabin $65.00 a night - Sleeps 4
Linen Rental for All Cabins are Available $20.00
Call Camp Office at 352-463-0800 for Availability
Want more Pictures?
Visit Our Facebook Page
- Many campsites with electric (30 & 50 amp), water, and sewer hook-ups.
- Two bath houses with hot showers and laundry facilities.
- Beautiful screened pool pavilion with large patio area and in-ground pool.
- Cabins with air conditioning, equipped kitchens, full baths, and front porches.
- Primitive tent areas for small or large groups. (Approved fire rings allowed.)
- Beautiful Spring House Lodge with broad wrap-around porch, tables, chairs, central air and heat, and dance floor is available for group events.
- Indoor Recreation Center with tables and chairs.
- Day and annual passes are available at the park office for visitors who want to enjoy Otter Springs' peaceful atmosphere.
- Canoe rentals, firewood, camping and picnic supplies, general merchandise, and ice are available at the park office.
- Internet and fax are also available in the office.
- Pets are allowed under certain conditions; please read our policy.
- Reservations for campsites and primitive tent areas should be made by calling 352.463.0800.
Otter Springs Park & Campground
6470 SW 80th Avenue
Trenton, FL 32693
Check our Facebook pages for current events, programs, promotions, and general information.
Otter Springs Park & Campground is managed by ForVets, Inc. through a partnership with the Suwannee River Water Management District, which purchased the property in September 2008.
Download our marketing brochure (639KB).
Download our park brochure (406KB).
From I-75 take Exit 387. Take ramp toward W Newberry Road (SR 26); go 0.2 mile. Turn west toward Newberry on W Newberry Road (SR 26); go approximately 30 miles. Exit soft right just past Wilcox & Otter Springs signs; go 0.2 mi. Turn right on CR 232; go 1.6 miles. Turn left on SW 70th Street; go 1.0 mile. Turn right into entrance at 6470 SW 80th Ave.
From Highway 19 (US ALT 27) in Fanning Springs, bear left on SR 26; go 1.4 miles. Turn left on CR 232 (on curve, just past Otter Springs sign); go 1.7 miles. Turn left on SW 70th Street; go 1.0 mile. Turn right into entrance at 6470 SW 80th Avenue.
Locator Map (355 KB, PDF)