Experience 636 acres of natural Florida at Otter Springs Park & Campground.
Our centerpiece, Otter Springs, is a second magnitude natural spring with an average temperature of 73 degrees and a flow of 10 million gallons of sparkling pure water daily. The spring creates a large clear pool and stream, which flows into the nearby Suwannee River.
The serene setting is perfect for fishing, bird watching, hiking and other outdoor activities.
And when you want a little bit of both indoor comfort and outdoor beauty, relax at a poolside table or swim laps in our enclosed pool pavilion.
Otter Springs Park & Campground provides a perfect base camp to explore Florida's Nature Coast, a nine-county stretch along the gulf that offers unique recreational and cultural adventures in an unspoiled environment.
|Current News - Changes Frequently - Check Back Often
Placing the mouse cursor in the box will stop the scrolling
ForVets at Otter Springs
Park and Campground
A Non Profit 501 (c ) 3
Federal Tax Exempt Charitable Organization
Together we can make a differance in the lives of those who sacrificed so much for us.
Otter Springs is currently undergoing a spring restoration to improve the quality of the spring.
The spring will remain open to the public for swimming, however, it will be necessary to restrict access
to certain areas some days as the work progresses.
You can visit SRWM website for
Happy Labor Day To
All Our Customers – Sept 3rd through Sept 6th all RV
sites with full hook up are booked. We
have areas available for self-contained units and primitive camping only.
Please NO Fireworks in Campground except sparklers
Gift Cards are
At the Campground Office
$10 ~ $15 ~ $25 ~ $50 ~ $75 ~ $100
Stilt House $85.00 a night - Sleeps 8
Cabin $65.00 a night - Sleeps 4
Linen Rental for All Cabins are Available $20.00
Call Camp Office at 352-463-0800 for Availability
Want more Pictures?
Visit Our Facebook Page
- Many campsites with electric (30 & 50 amp), water, and sewer hook-ups.
- Two bath houses with hot showers and laundry facilities.
- Beautiful screened pool pavilion with large patio area and in-ground pool.
- Cabins with air conditioning, equipped kitchens, full baths, and front porches.
- Primitive tent areas for small or large groups. (Approved fire rings allowed.)
- Beautiful Spring House Lodge with broad wrap-around porch, tables, chairs, central air and heat, and dance floor is available for group events.
- Indoor Recreation Center with tables and chairs.
- Day and annual passes are available at the park office for visitors who want to enjoy Otter Springs' peaceful atmosphere.
- Canoe rentals, firewood, camping and picnic supplies, general merchandise, and ice are available at the park office.
- Internet and fax are also available in the office.
- Pets are allowed under certain conditions; please read our policy.
- Reservations for campsites and primitive tent areas should be made by calling 352.463.0800.
Otter Springs Park & Campground
6470 SW 80th Avenue
Trenton, FL 32693
Check our Facebook pages for current events, programs, promotions, and general information.
Otter Springs Park & Campground is managed by ForVets, Inc. through a partnership with the Suwannee River Water Management District, which purchased the property in September 2008.
Download our marketing brochure (639KB).
Download our park brochure (406KB).
From I-75 take Exit 387. Take ramp toward W Newberry Road (SR 26); go 0.2 mile. Turn west toward Newberry on W Newberry Road (SR 26); go approximately 30 miles. Exit soft right just past Wilcox & Otter Springs signs; go 0.2 mi. Turn right on CR 232; go 1.6 miles. Turn left on SW 70th Street; go 1.0 mile. Turn right into entrance at 6470 SW 80th Ave.
From Highway 19 (US ALT 27) in Fanning Springs, bear left on SR 26; go 1.4 miles. Turn left on CR 232 (on curve, just past Otter Springs sign); go 1.7 miles. Turn left on SW 70th Street; go 1.0 mile. Turn right into entrance at 6470 SW 80th Avenue.
Locator Map (355 KB, PDF)